- The Mark of the Beast
- Taking the mark of the beast in your forehead or in your hand, as referenced in Rev. 14:9, doesn't mean that you make a literal mark - as in a tattoo or brand. It means...(more)
- Highjacking the Freedom Train
- Wake up, you sleepy-minded blacks! The fags highjacked the freedom train decades ago - Barack Obama isn't carrying MLK's mantle, and blacks and racial sensibilities didn't get him elected... (more)
- Media: The Mark(eting) of the Beast
Normally in national politics there’s a critical counter point just below the surface of the national media concerning the policy making decisions of the president. This is amazing stuff... (more)
- Worse than a Dateline pedophile
- All of his formative years he spent by his mother and his father teaching them that God doesn’t exist...(more)
- When the Beast Obama was running for the office that embodies his ascension to the world’s throne as Antichrist...(more)
- No, You Can't!
- The message - "Yes We Can" - dripping off the lips of the teeming masses of the doomed Adamic race, isn’t a message of optimism...(more)
the mark of the beast
Taking the mark of the beast in your forehead or in your hand, as referenced in Rev. 14:9, doesn't mean that you make a literal mark - as in a tattoo or brand. It means that you bear some outward or conspicuous identification as being aligned with the beast on his positions - that you embrace his policies - that you are in agreement with his beliefs. This could be as simple of an identifier as some inditia of your manner of life. If you are a fag or fag enabler, for instance, then you have taken the mark of the beast. It is evident. The main duty of every son and daughter of Adam is to fear God and keep His commandments. It is a logical impossibility to carry out this duty while supporting or enabling that which God Almighty calls sin. If, on the other hand, you think that you haven't taken the mark of the beast nor have you worshipped his image by continuing to help out with the youth group outings at your local methdist church or you rock out to Amy Grant cassettes in your minivan with the 'Jesus fish' logo glued on its back hatch, then you have been sent strong delusions at the hand of your God, that you would believe a lie. Check it out:
- Isa 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
- 2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
- The plain truth is that anyone who agrees with, supports, makes an affinity with, or doesn't just flat out oppose Obama in his antichristic policies has taken his mark! There is no fence-sitting on this issue. And here is the inevitable outcome for anyone who takes his mark, straight from the primary source material on the matter:
- Rev. 14:9-12 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.